INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST IN REMOTE WORK
Information Security Specialist in Remote Work
The Information Security Specialist in Remote Working training course is an online course developed based on best practices on information security for remote working. In this one-day course, individuals and teams are provided with practical and technical knowledge and methods to ensure a safe and secure working environment. The training is packed with the Trainer Slides that will be presented by the trainer, and the Training Handbook developed to help the candidate understand the learning material.
Who Should Attend?The Information Security Specialist in Remote Working training course is developed for any professional who is actively involved in managing, implementing, and/or auditing a remote working environment. This may include people from different roles or tasks such as IT, Information Security, Implementation or Audit. Candidates will learn how to safeguard organizational assets by implementing information security controls through an organizational approach.
ISO/IEC 27001 FOUNDATION
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Foundation
Information Security Foundation Course is an entry-level course for information security developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Information Security Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Information Security Foundation Course provides new IT professionals a basic understanding of information security, associated terminology and concepts, policies and awareness and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Information Security Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to information security. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the information security fundamentals, how to create an information security program and how to develop and implement an information security awareness program.
- Become familiar with the information security terminology, techniques and principles.
- Become familiar with the asset, threat and risk concepts.
- Become familiar with the CIA (confidentiality, integrity and availability) Triad.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Understand the required steps to conduct an information security risk assessment.
- Understand the requires steps to establish and implement an information security awareness program.
Who Should Attend?
Members of an information security team.
Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to information security.
New ICT professionals wanting to increase their competency in information security.
EU GDPR FOUNDATION
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation
GDPR Foundation Course is an entry-level course for data protection based on the General Data Protection (GDPR) developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Information Security Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT GDPR Foundation Course provides new data protection professionals a basic understanding of data protection, associated terminology and concepts, requirements, application scope, data processing rules, principles and constraints and key data protection roles.
The outline of the TreccerT GDPR Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to data protection. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the data protection fundamentals, how to comply with the requirements, how to determine the personal data categories and how to implement the necessary measure to protect data.
- Become familiar with the GDPR terminology and scope of application.
- Understand the GDPR requirements.
- Understand the GDPR principles related to the processing of personal data.
- Become familiar with the rights of data subjects related to their personal data.
- Understand the data protection roles (e.g. data controller, data processor and data protection officer).
- Guidance on how to notify the supervisory authorities in case of a data breach.
Who Should Attend?
Members of a data protection team.
Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to data protection.
New data protection professionals wanting to increase their competency in data protection.
BCM - BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Foundation
Business Continuity Management Foundation Course is an entry-level course for business continuity developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Business Continuity Management Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Business Continuity Management Foundation Course provides new professionals a basic understanding of business continuity, associated terminology and concepts, business continuity processes and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Business Continuity Management Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to business continuity. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the business continuity fundamentals, understand the key elements of business continuity processes and strategies, how to implement a business continuity plan and how to establish and implement a business continuity awareness program.
- Become familiar with the business continuity terminology and concepts.
- Become familiar with the business continuity processes.
- Understand the nature of incidents and how to mitigate them.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Become familiar with the emergency, continuity and incident management plans.
- Understand how to embed business continuity within an organization.
Who Should Attend?
Members of a business continuity team.
Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to business continuity.
New professionals wanting to increase their competency in business continuity.
LAN NETWORK TECHNICIAN
In a contemporary intelligence and with the rise of the global tech world, the role of desktop support technician is inevitable. A Desktop Support Technician is a professional, called when something goes erroneous with a desktop computer in their organization or at their designated field site.
They help in troubleshooting the issue for organizations to maintain the functionality of the system to be in line with business goals. Predominantly they are responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of required software and hardware whether onsite or remotely, for client or colleagues.
Desktop Support Technician is known as one of the backbones of IT organization. They are also accountable for groundwork, installation, and maintenance of end user workstation equipment (laptops/ desktops) and additional peripherals including IP telephones.
The maintenance activities will comprise the removal and replacement of computer devices. Working with computer vendor technical support desks and allied services as per the organizational procedures. The technician is involved in the set-up of software and hardware on various types of operating systems like Windows, Unix, Linux, and many more.
- To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
- Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
- Chalk out maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures.
- Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals.
- Monitoring day to day computer performance.
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
IT technicians play a vital role in enterprise computing and networking environments. This educated professional identifies and resolves technical issues in an enterprise setting. They maintain computer and web functionality as per client requirements and support their clientele via email, phone, chat and on-site.
The technician that supports an organization’s IT environment understands the customer, consumer, and internal staff member computing needs. The technician assists this clientele by addressing the hardware and software issues that delay workplace productivity. Technicians possess an array of practical knowledge that enables them to deal with numerous problems of technical support of the department. They install and upgrade user software, maintain operational documentation and provide remote and on-site support.
The technician maintains the enterprise computing environment by resolving the issues clients face when using computers and the network. An IT technician often troubleshoots on-site computer software or hardware issues. In the field of information technology, the support technician performs an essential task to maintain the computer systems and enhance the desktop support. They also look into day to day operating systems issues for better productivity
Customer support, either internal or external, is of top priority for any IT Support Technician.
- Identify and resolve software, hardware, and operating-system issues
- Track and log IT incidents and their distribution across the network
- Configure and install new IT equipment
- Provide training to users and customers
- Maintain incident records including relevant resolution
- Possess analytical and methodical skills for a disciplined approach to problem-solving
LAN & WAN NETWORK TECHNICIAN
LAN and WAN training programs provide you with the knowledge and skill to install, configure and maintain both types of networks. You’ll gain knowledge of router configuration and LAN networks utilizing Cisco equipment. You’ll learn the basics of networking, as well as the components used to set up a LAN, such as cables, interface cards, file server and power backup systems.
- Types of cabling
- Technologies and standards
- Host to host communications
- Packet delivery process
- Utilizing WAN technologies
- Router startup and configuration
- IPv6 transition
- Ethernet vs. wireless LANs
- Binary basics
- Securing an expanded network
LEVEL 2 PC TECHNICIAN
Gain the basic foundational knowledge. Building on the knowledge learned in the Fundamentals of PC Repair and the PC Repair Technician Level 1 course, learn to dismantle and reassemble a complete PC system to be able to identify, repair, and/or replace every component in the PC system. Topics include proper handling of the components, troubleshooting and repair techniques, and safety of both the system and the user. Students work with motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, BIOS, memory, video cards, hard drives, CD-ROMs, sound cards, network cards, SCSI, and printers. Skills include advanced troubleshooting techniques of the hardware/software relationships including device drivers, IRQs, DMAs, and I/O addresses.
This course is preparation for the A+ Certification exam.e of personal computers and the skills required to work in an IT career
- Install and configure operating systems,
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows,
- Understand network technologies,
- Install and manage network connections,
- Support laptops and portable, computing devices,
- Support printers, Implement PC security policies
CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATOR
Our guide to customer service matters more than ever.
With a rapidly changing industry and ever-increasing customer expectations, it’s time to rethink customer service training. If companies want to figure out how to improve customer service in the workplace—and impact their bottom line—they need to build, deliver, and measure customer service training and enablement efforts like never before.
The challenges ahead
These emerging trends also mean that customer service leaders are experiencing new challenges and greater expectations. Executives and managers have plenty of hurdles to overcome in order to enable reps to deliver service that stands out from the rest.
- How to master customer service soft skills
- Identify successes and challenges
- Assess: Talk to Reps and Look at Data
- Plan: Determine what Service Success Looks Like.
- Build: Work with Reps to Develop Content.
- Learn: Push Training to Reps Where They Are
- Practice: Reinforce Service Skills and Deliver Feedback.
- Perform: Empower Reps to Do Better Work.
IT SECURITY COORDINATOR
The educational objectives of the program are:
- To prepare students with the technical knowledge and skills needed to protect and defend computer systems and networks.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the training course, students will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate the cyber security needs of an organization.
- Conduct a cyber security risk assessment.
- Measure the performance and troubleshoot cyber security systems.
- Implement cyber security solutions.
- Identify the key cyber security vendors in the marketplace.
CISTCK seeks to develop the students’ abilities in grammar, oral skills, reading, writing and study skills.
- Students will heighten their awareness of correct usage of English grammar in writing and speaking.
- Students will improve their speaking ability in English both in terms of fluency and
- Students will give oral presentations and receive feedback on their performance.
- Students will increase their reading speed and comprehension of academic articles.
- Students will improve their reading fluency skills through extensive reading
- Students will enlarge their vocabulary by keeping a vocabulary journal
- Students will strengthen their ability to write academic papers, essays and summaries using the process approach.
IT ENGLISH LANGUAGE
CISTCK assists students to improve their accuracy and fluency in producing and understanding spoken and written English.
- Students will review the grammatical forms of English and the use of these forms in specific communicative contexts, which include: class activities, homework assignments, reading of texts and writing.
- Students will attain and enhance competence in the four modes of literacy: writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- Students will develop their ability as critical readers and writers.
- Student will produce a short research paper using the drafting process.